August 21, 2023

Winter Wishes

Merry Monday crafty friends, I have another quick layout for my card today. It was not until I was taking the photo that my card has a bit of the wonkies. Perhaps snowperson was into the winter grog.

Kidding of course, apparently my skilled for lining things up were taking a break, I am still happy with the card.

I started with a panel of plaid patterned paper and added a layer of black cardstock, I added a layer of burgundy paper from the same paper pad across the center.

The snow person panel is also matted with black cardstock and then popped up with foam tape.


I used a sentiment strip with a layer of burgundy paper and foam tape.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper - Photoplay, Simon Says stamp - Sentiment Strip.

Did you know: Everyone had a unique smell. Identical twins smell so alike that most times, only trained dogs can tell the difference.

Happy Crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment