September 12, 2023

Autumn Season

Hello, crafty peeps; it is day 12 of "the challenge", you can find Crystal’s post HERE

Today the challenge use two designer paper combo. Well, that was easy! Crystal did a class last night for Fractured Card Technique, so I am just going to post my card from that.

I love how this card turned out. I did go down the rabbit hole a little, little bits and pieces as I created. I started with a piece of navy patterned paper (first DSP) with a gold leaf pattern all over it, I layered that with black and kraft cardstock. For the strips, I layered the black and kraft cardstock. I like how that turned out. 



The center panel is a piece of coordinating designer paper (second DSP) and adhered the paper strips.

I die-cut the leaf from a texture gold cardstock and adhered it with foam tape, I stamped the sentiment and layered it with black card and foam tape.

Supplies: White, black, kraft and gold cardstock, Designer Paper – DCWV, Pink Fresh Studio – Fall Leaf.

Did you know: Red and purple leaves are actually caused by the presence of sugars from sap trapped inside the leaves.

Happy crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment