September 30, 2023

Congratulations

How about that, we have made it to the end of September; hello, crafty friends; it is day 30 of “the challenge.” You can find Crystal’s post HERE. Today’s challenge is a Congratulations.

This card is pretty simple in design. I have wanted to use this Retro designer paper for a long time, and I had an idea. My idea was not successful, but there were some lessons learned.


I started with the designer paper and layered it onto brown, then gold cardstock; I die cut the sentiment three times, once in gold, the other in brown, and the card was done.

This is a tilt-to-see-the-details card; as I was making it, with the light and angle (I stand to craft), the card looks fantastic. At another angle, the sentiments get lost in the busy of the pattern. Lessons learned :) I will never waste a card.


The patterned paper is glossy and reflects the light,  so they may have contributed to me not seeing the sentiment's low visibility until the card was finished.

Supplies: Cream, brown and gold cardstock, Designer Paper - Whimsy Stamps, Simons Say Stamp - Congratulations.

Did you know: You cannot sneeze with your eyes open.

Happy crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment