September 20, 2023

Fluttering Leaves

Hello crafty friends, it is day 20 of “the challenge.” You can find Crystal’s post HERE. Today’s challenge is to use a stencil.
 
I am cheating on my card again today; same retreat as I mentioned yesterday and again the card works fabulously.
 
This card was super simple to put together. I started with a frame stencil/mask call it what you will, I added some fall distress colour. I then covered that over with a striped stencil and added some more colour.


 
I die-cut a fall leaf from white cardstock, I stamped the sentiment then finished the card with some clear dew drops.
 
Supplies: White cardstock, Pink Fresh - Fall Leaf, Just Rite-Shabby chic autumn leaves, Simon Says Stamp  Stencils,
 dew drops.
 
Did you know: The history of stencils dates back as early as 30,000 BCE to 9,000 BCE where stenciling examples were found in Paleolithic cave paintings.
 
Happy crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment