September 18, 2023

Let it Snow

Merry Monday, crafty friends; I have a quick and easy card for my post today. It is Day 18 of 'The Challenge' you can find Crystal’s post HERE.

The challenge for today is to Use a die cut.

I had the paper pad from Stampin’ Up!, on my crafting table, so I used a piece of paper from that. I added some die-cut trees, and the top layer has foam tape.


 
I stamped the sentiment, popped it up with foam tape, and then added shimmery snowflake sprinkles and glitter for snow.

Supplies: White and blue cardstock, Designer Paper – Stampin’ Up!, Waffle Flower-Star Snowflake, Sizzix - Forest Shadows, Clear Snap - Fairy Dust glitter, snowflake sprinkles.

Did you know: Glitter is typically tiny, flat particles made from material that has reflective properties, and the word comes from the Old Norse word ‘glitra’, which means ‘to shine’.

Happy crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment