October 4, 2023

Birthday Hugs

It's Washi Tape Wednesday; hello, crafty friends. One of the things I love about Washi tape is that it is so easy to use, and I love the pattern on this wider washi.

I started by cutting a panel slightly smaller than my A2-sized card base, I applied the washi tape and then added some strips of textured gold cardstock to cover the barely there seams.


 .

I added a layer of kraft cardstock to the panel, then cut and layered a sentiment strip. I
finished the card with some gems.

I took a picture that would highlight the gold strips but the gems look a little lost.

Supplies: White and kraft cardstock, Washi tape, Simon Says Stamp - sentiment strip, gems.

Did you know: Fungi are the largest life forms on Earth.

Happy crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment