November 7, 2023

Fabulous

Hello crafty friends, I am playing along with the ABC's of Cardmaking with Crystal; you can find her post (HERE). For today's card, we are using gold.

This card was so simple to put together that I feel like I cheated. I cut a piece of navy cardstock and ran it through my Big Shot with an embossing folder. 



I die-cut some leaf sprigs from a gold specialty paper and then glued them to the navy embossed panel. I used a sentiment strip and layered it with black, gold and more black cardstock and adhered it using foam tape.

I finished the card with some gold gems.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper - Gold, Simon Says Stamp - embossing folder and sentiment strip, My Favorite Things - In-Focus Floral, gems.

Did you know: Gold is a 'noble' metal, meaning that it does not rust or lose its shine.

Happy crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment