November 17, 2023

Thanks

Hello crafty friends - I have a quick simple card to play along with Crystal's ABC's of Cardmaking; you can find her post HERE.  Today, our challenge is Quilt.

I am not sure my card will really fit for the challenge today. I started with a piece of white cardstock and ran it through the big shot with an embossing folder. The embossing folder looks quilted though.


I cut squares of patterned paper and cut them in half and glued then to the embossed panel. I added a layer of black cardstock to the panel.





I stamped the sentiment and layered that as well. I finished with some gems.


Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper - unknown, Waffle Flower- Big Dots Sentiments, embossing folder, gems.


Did you know: Quilting dates back to before 3400 BCE.


Happy crafting,

Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment