November 19, 2023

Many Thanks

Hello crafty friends - I am playing along with Crystal's ABC's of Cardmaking; you can find her post HERE.  Today, the challenge is stamping.

I started with a piece of patterned paper and layered that with a piece of dark brown cardstock.

I stamped and coloured the flowers, then used a matching die-cut to cut them out; I added a little foam tape to pop them up.

I stamped the sentiment and layered it with brown cardstock. I finished the card with some gems.


Supplies: White and brown cardstock, Designer Paper - Kaiser Craft, Studio Katia - Aster Stamp & Die, My Favorite Things  Geometric Greenery, gems.

Did you know: The difference between a nook and a cranny is that the nook is a corner, and the cranny is a crack.

Happy crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment