November 27, 2023

Merry Christmas

Merry Monday, crafty friends; the weekend seemed to fly by.

I have a simple design for my card today; I had something a little different in mind, but well... I added the glue to the wrong side of the designer paper, so the card took a different turn.

I started with a piece of patterned paper, cut a second piece of the same patterned paper, and adhered it with some foam tape.


I added some silver twine and adhered that with a sentiment strip layered with foam tape. I finished the card with some silver half pearls.

Supplies: White cardstock, Designer paper - Honey Bee, Simon Says stamp - Sentiment strip, twine, pearls.

Did you know: Hot Dogs were first put into buns because they burned customers' fingers when served hot.

Happy crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment