November 14, 2023

Peace & Joy

Hello crafty friends - I have a quick simple card to play along with Crystal's ABC's of Cardmaking; you can find her post HERE.  Today, our challenge is to use a new product.

That is easy, Auntie Amazon delivered something crafty for me to use on today's card. This paper is intended for decoupage so it is quite thin but I was able to use regular glue to add it to a layer of white cardstock, then a second layer of black cardstock, I popped the panel up with foam tape.


I used a sentiment strip that is back with some foam tape. I finished the card with some micro gems.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper - Flonz, Simon Says Stamp - Sentiment strips, gems

Did you know: S.O.S does not stand for Save Our Ship, or anything at all. It was simply the easiest code to transmit via Morse Code.

Happy crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment