January 30, 2024

Amazing

Hello, crafty friends. I am using a template from Crystal's challenge for my post today. You can find her post HERE.

I started with a piece of blue cardstock, ran it through my big shot with an embossing folder, cut a rectangle element, and layered it with foam tape.

I added a piece of designer paper from a paper pack underneath, then tucked a winsome branch into the corner of the rectangle. I used a precut element from the same paper pad as the pattern paper and added foam tape.


I finished the card with some gems.

Supplies: White and blue cardstock, Designer Paper - Kaiser Craft, Simon Says Stamp - Winsome branch, embossing folder, gems.

Did you know: Tattoo colouring and Legos are composed of the same material (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene).

Happy crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment