January 11, 2024

Great!

What a great day :)! Hello, crafty friends - I am playing along with Crystal's current challenge. You can find her post HERE.

I started my card with a piece of designer paper and then added a layer of kraft cardstock; I added a panel of coordinating patterned paper across the center, also layered it with kraft cardstock and wrapped with some twine.


I used a premade sentiment panel from the paper pad, added a layer of kraft cardstock and adhered that with foam tape, then used coordinating ephemera for the flowers and butterfly, which are also popped up with foam tape. I finished the card with some iridescent dew drops.

Supplies: White and kraft cardstock, Designer Paper and ephemera - Vickie Boutin, dew drops, twine.

Did you know: A four-year-old asks an average of 437 questions a day.

Happy crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment