January 6, 2024

Happy Happy

Hello, crafty friends - I am playing along with Crystal's new challenge. I am a few days behind, but I am still starting at the beginning. You can find her post HERE.

I definitely followed along with the template with a lesser level of complexity. I started with a piece of designer paper and added a layer of black cardstock.


I cut out the strips of paper from a different pattern for the design. I did not choose to use a pattern that would create an image as the card was put together, nor did I layer the panels. I loved the pattern of the paper, so I cut the piece so that I could see all the colour ranges, then flipped some of the pieces as well.

I used different thicknesses of foam tape for some of the pieces as I glued them down to give them different heights; I love how that turned out. I used a sentiment strip layered with black cardstock, then finished the card with some dew drop and adhered the whole panel with some foam tape.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper - Pink Fresh, Simon Says Stamp - sentiment strips, dew drops.

Did you know: Humans are more likely to be killed by a vending machine than they are by a shark. 

Happy Crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment