January 19, 2024

Hello

I am playing along with Crystal's current challenge for my post today. You can find her post HERE.

I love the simple layout that Crystal used for this template. I used a side folding card base and then cut off the 1 1/4 piece from the edge.

I used a Photoplay paper pack with matching solid colours for my card. I layered the three panels with a solid navy cardstock and then patterned paper. The sentiment panel had the extra piece of cardstock I cut off the card base.


I used a matching sticker from the paper pack for the sentiment and added some foam tape to pop it up, then added some enamel dots to finish the card.

Supplies: White cardstock, designer paper, solid paper, stickers, photoplay, and enamel dots.

Did you know: From 1941 to 2006, a Michigan law offered every citizen a bounty of ten cents per crow killed.

Happy crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment