January 17, 2024

Love your guts

Hello, crafty friends. It is Washi tape Wednesday, and I am playing along with Crystal's current challenge. You can find her post HERE.

Before settling on the final idea, I had a few false starts with this card. 

I started with a piece of cardstock and added some wide washi tape. I cut the panel into sections and layered them onto a piece of black cardstock; I added some twine, and then I adhered the panel with foam tape.


I used a panel from the paper pad from yesterday's card and added a layer of black cardstock and foam tape. 

I added the sentiment strip layered with black cardstock and foam tape. I finished the card with gems.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, Washi tape,  Designer Paper - Echo Park, Simon Says Stamp - Sentiment Strip, gems.

Did you know: The hair dryer was the offspring of two unrelated inventions, the vacuum cleaner and the blender.

Happy crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment