January 15, 2024

Merry Christmas

Hello, crafty friends and Merry Monday - I am playing along with Crystal's current challenge. You can find her post HERE.

This template or sketch is one of those designs that can be used again and again. I created two panels of designer paper and then cut them diagonally at the same time. I then glued the top of one of the panels to a coordinating panel of designer paper; I did the same with the alternate bottom piece.

I cut a strip and piece of designer paper from the paper pack and added it along the seam of the upper and lower panels.


I trimmed down one of the premade panels, then added a mat from the layers piece of designer paper and adhered the panel with foam tape. I used a sentiment strip with some foam tape, then finished the card with silver half pearls.

Supplies: White cardstock, Designer Paper - Carta Bella, Simon Says stamp - Sentiment strip, half pearls.

Did you know: Platypuses don't have stomachs.

Happy crafting,
Nina  

No comments:

Post a Comment