January 4, 2024

Wishing you

Hello, crafty friends - I have a Birthday card to share for today's post.

I started with a piece of navy cardstock and added a panel of designer paper with a forest scene.

I used a die cut to cut out a mountain scene that I mounted onto some acetate. I added some foam tape in behind and added it to the patterned paper.


I used a sentiment strip popped up with foam tape, then finished the card with some dew drops.

Supplies: White and navy cardstock, Designer Paper - Paper Rose, acetate, Penny Black - Mountains, Simon Says Stamp - Sentiment Strip, dew drops.

Did you know: Did you know: The tallest mountain in Canada is Mount Logan, the highest point (19,551 feet [5,959 metres]); it is the second highest in North America (after Denali [Mount McKinley] in the U.S. state of Alaska). It is located in the St. Elias Mountains of southwestern Yukon.

Happy crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment