January 9, 2024

You Radiate Awesome

Hello, crafty friends - I am playing along with Crystal's current challenge. You can find her post HERE.

I loosely followed the template; I turned it to create a portrait card, and then I altered the dimensions. I started with a piece of cardstock and added some texture with an embossing folder that resembled a mandala. Then, layered it with foam tape.

I cut a piece of designer paper, added a layer of black cardstock to create an upper and lower border, and then adhered it with foam tape.



I added a strip of vellum, the sentiment that also popped up with foam tape and some gems.

I found that the white at the top and bottom of the card was a little too stark, so I gently added a little bit of colour with ink blending.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, vellum, Designer paper - My Blue Flamingo (Pinterest), Simon Says Stamp - Sentiment strip, gems.

Did you know: Traditionally, a mandala is a geometric design or pattern that represents the cosmos or deities in various heavenly worlds.

Happy crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment