February 6, 2024

Search for the simple

Hello, crafty friends. Are you ready for a blast from the past? Once upon a crafty minute or two ago, I loved sketch challenges, and one of my favourites was CAS(E) this Sketch!
 
So, for my post today, I am going to use a sketch from when that challenge was running. If you are interested, you can find the sketches HERE. Old posts can be found HERE for inspiration.

           

I started with a scrap scalloped rectangle and used the die cut to make it into a square. I used scrap or darker blue cardstock and added texture with an embossing folder.

 


I used a second piece of darker blue cardstock and die-cut daisies. The stems are from a scrap of green cardstock, and the centrepieces are gold. I used a sticker from a Spellbinder kit for the sentiment.

I finished the card with some dew drops and the small gold dots left over from the daisy center die cut. I could not get a picture that reflected the true colours, but it will do.

Supplies: White, blue, green cardstock, Designer Paper & die cuts Spellbinders, Lawn Fawn - Scalloped Rectangle Stackables, gems.

Did you know: The black sapote fruit tastes like chocolate pudding.

Happy crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment