February 8, 2024

Thanks

Hello Crafty friends, I have a quick note card for my post today. 

I started with a piece of designer paper and cut it partially way to turn on a piece over to display the coordinating pattern. I added foam tape to the top piece and added it to a piece of brown cardstock then I added the second piece to the brown cardstock.

I added a strip of brown cardstock to provide some separation between the panels. I then added some ink blending to all the edges.




I used a sentiment strip, then added a fussy cut jar with some foam tape. I finished the card with some small black half pearls.

Supplies: White and brown cardstock, Designer Paper - Echo Park, Creative Expression sentiment strip, pearl.

Did you know: The letter "J" was the last added to the English alphabet.

Happy crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment