March 27, 2024

Happiest Birthday

Hello, crafty friends; it is Washi Tape Wednesday.
 
For today's card, I am playing with some washi tape I found at Staples. The design is simple, but I love the way it turned out. Please ignore the wet glue, I was too impatient to let it dry before I took the photo.

I applied the strips of washi tape to a panel of white cardstock, die-cut a small black frame, and glued it to the panel.


I used a sentiment strip that popped up with foam tape, then finished the card with some gems; I adhered the panel to the card front with foam tape.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, Washi tape, Simon Says Stamp - sentiment strip, gems.

Did you know: The longest word in the English language without a vowel is "rhythms."

Happy crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment