Hello crafty friends, I have a card to share for Washi Tape Wednesday.
I started with a layering washi tape from AALL Create. I layered that on black cardstock and foam tape.
I had a scrap of white embossed cardstock and layered that with black cardstock. I added a strip of black cardstock across the center of the panel then adhered the washi tape panel with foam tape.
I used MS work to create the sentiment, which I recreated from a Simon Says Stamp sentiment strip which has a typo. I layered the sentiment with black cardstock.
I added some gems to finish the card.
Supplies: White and black cardstock, Washi Tape - AALL Create #115, Sentiment - Word, Taylored Expressions - embossing folder - gems.
Did you know: The magnetic compass was invented in ancient China during the Han Dynasty around 206 BC.
Happy crafting,
Nina

No comments:
Post a Comment