October 4, 2026

Cozy Christmas

Hello crafty friends, I have a vintage looking card to share for Merry Monday. 
 
I used a holiday paper from Simply Stated Designs for my card, I layered that with some black cardstock. I added some black and red twine.




I pulled out an actual stamp set for the sentiment; it has been far to long since I played with stamps and ink. I layered the sentiment with black cardstock and foam tape.

I finished the card with some gems.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper - Simply Stated Designs, Hero Arts - Christmas messages, twine, gems.

Did you know: Hot Chocolate used to be spicy and cold: Long ago, the ancient Olmec, Mayan, and Aztec people crushed cocoa beans and mixed them with water, cornmeal, and fiery chili peppers. Instead of drinking it hot and sweet, they served it cold and frothy.

Happy crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment