December 14, 2008

I am back, with a Tag not a card. I wanted something super basic to attach to a box if chocolate for my son’s music teacher. I sent a Christmas card last week (silly me did not take a picture though). My sister was my hero again and rescued me after my pleas for help and made me a little music note with a Santa hat. Take a look at her blog and you too could have this wonderful little design as my talented sister is giving it away.



Supplies: Music note image design by Mrs. Miles, Burgundy cardstock from Nature Preserve Recycled cardstock, DCWV- Clear Glitter paper, Figgy Pudding Kringle Designer paper. Unknown elastic cord.

2 comments:

  1. Oh oh OH! - so pretttyyyyy - I can't tell you what a charge I get out of seeing my stuff PRINTED out - used hybrid. Its amazing, really!

    Thank you Nina = this is simply lovely. It was a delight to do this. Now, the other little thing you asked me to do...

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks good ..two sisters putting it together...awesome job girls ....love it

    ReplyDelete