December 18, 2008

I am so happy with this card, I don’t mean to toot horns but I like it. One of the blogs I visit had done a card with C.C. Designs Digi Downloads and it was so cute. Anyone who visits my blog know that I have done a few cards with designs created by my sister Barb Derksen. So when I saw these cute little digi’s I was a bad girl and brought them and wanted to make a card right away. My camera skills leave alot to be desired but you get the idea.


Supplies: C.C. Designs – Hats snow bunny, burgundy and sage from Nature Preserve Recycled cardstock, DCWV- Clear Glitter paper, Basic Grey Figgy Pudding Kringle Designer paper, Celebrate it Holiday ribbons, Prima flowers, Glitter brads.

I can’t wait to try a few more of the ‘digital stamps’, hopefully more created by my sister.

I am down to my last few pieces of Nature Preserve Recycled Cardstock, I love this paper I brought it at Michaels in the summer on clearance. I don't think they carry it anymore which is a shame as I love the colors.

Have a great day.

4 comments:

  1. Good Morning Nina:)
    Sooo sorry I haven't been back for a few days.I have been trying to get my Brag books done so I can give them out for Christmas gifts.Whew! I had no idea it would take this long.LOL
    I LOVE your cards.Great job on them all!! Hope you are enjoying those digi kits.They can open up a whole new world for you.:) Today's card is wonderful..love the arrangement of the elements etc.:)
    Thanks for sharing your wonderful cards with us.:)
    I am gonna be taking time off of my blog..until after Christmas..so if I don't get by here ..don't worry..I'll be back.:)

    I hope you have a Fantastic Christmas!

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina another awesome card ...love her ...love the layout ..way to go girl....when will you be starting classes in the new year ????? Between you and Barb it could be the most awesome shop in B.C.
    Well just to let you we love and miss you ...wish we could hook up over the holidays ..hugs to your family

    Merry Christmas

    big cheesy squeeze hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now SHE'S CUTE!!! hhhhmmmm ideas brewing.

    You sure know how to put it all together. Sisser, its all going to fast (holding my head as it all swirls around like a snow globe in my brain)

    I fink this might be the last comment for a bit, so sowwy but I needs a rest.

    I love coming here and IF I decide to touch a computer... I'll come visit you here!

    Your one and only, Sister
    I love you, and am SO proud of you and your creations.

    MWAH (with Candy Cane red lipslick on!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a cute card. Love how you cut the paper diagonally and all your colors match well together.

    ReplyDelete