December 17, 2008

This is a quick Thank you card I put together the night, it was a must do so that husband could deliver it. I was not feeling very creative at all but I know I wanted to use the cherry blossom stamp, and I had already colored it. The cardstock and designer paper must have changed 4 times, I think I am satisfied with the result though.


Supplies: Brown and mustard cardstock, Designer paper by Memory Box – Provence Collection, Rubber Stampede – Cherry Blossom, Stampin’Up – Pocket Silhouettes Thanks so much, Gold Ribbon, Kaiser Scrapbook Sage Rhinestone.

The picture is not very good, I did not use the stand so that it would not hid the rhinestones or the sentiment. It is all so leaning back so the image is darker at the bottom and now that I look at it as I type it looks all out of wack with the alignment?? To late to retake the picture the card is long gone, I know it was not crooked *sign*. ok I admit it is a horrid picture, what was I thinking. Guess you will just have to trust me that it was not half bad.

Have a great day.

3 comments:

  1. I think the paper is ideal with the cherry blossom... sort of looks tobacco colored, am I correct? The rhinestones are the perfect touch.

    You seem to make good cards under pressure - me, not so much. I have a few more tricks to show you I think for your photos, though looking at my last attempt I'm not going to be hired by a famous magazine anytime in the near future.

    Have a happy day at work!

    Love,
    your sister and biggest fan,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina ..the card looks awesome and judging from the other cards you have made ...I know it is awesome.The you for the awesome xmas card..hope you don't mind I am going to show it off in tomorrow's blog ...

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think its gorgeous Nina.
    Sometimes SIMPLE is better!

    ReplyDelete