December 11, 2008

Morning one and all, no card making for me last night, not a one.

The card I am posting today is a join task card mostly created by my sister Barb when I begged her to make me a soccer ball ornament. What I ended up with is this amazing card. The little soccer balls are popped up with foamies for a 3-d look but you can't see that in the picture and my little camera is not able to get close enough to take a picture of that.



My son's soccer coach has a little white scottie dog that plays soccer, when he/she is at the field there is always a soccer ball attached at the nose. Great moves too. I hope 'Coach' likes the card.


Supplies: Image and card design by Mrs. Miles, Digital paper background by Louise (LouCee Creations) You can find LouCee's kit at her blog by clicking HERE. Burgundy and sage from Nature Preserve Recycled cardstock, DCWV- Clear Glitter paper.

4 comments:

  1. Oh how cute! I bet he loves it!!:) I had a dog when I was around eight or nine years old.She would chase after a basketball inside the fence.She had a lot of fun and so did we watching her.LOL
    You did a great job on the card!!:)I have been trying to get some brag books done so I can give them as gifts for Christmas.Whew! My printer is gonna be busy the next couple of weeks.:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute card you and Barb together could start that business of teaching and creating ...another awesome card Nina ..love them

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness you did a GREAT job on that card!! i am sure the coach are going to LOVE it!! How clever!! and verry creative! thanks soo much for the smiles again today!! Happy Holidays! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I agree, the coach will love this card. I also agree that Barb does fantastic work. :)

    ReplyDelete