December 8, 2008

Then we were back at Monday… I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.

I am sooo not ready for Christmas. I think I spend 6+ hrs yesterday wrapping gifts for shipping and finishing off some cards to send and after all that I don’t feel any more prepared for the holidays then I felt last week.

I took pictures of some of the Christmas cards I have made I am not sure if I am going to post them or not. I probably will as I am running out of card images to share and I am not making them that fast.

This card was a very quick card to say thank you to my in-laws. I made the mistake of scanning this card rather then taking a picture of it. One of the flower petals was bent and it does not show any of the sparkles or little details.


Supples: Purple cardstock – Unknown company (both shades), Designer paper – Costco slab (unknown company), Inkadinkado Stamps – Flouish Thank you, Forever in Time-Paper flowers, Deco Just Glitter Pen.

3 comments:

  1. Scanners don't scan well with 3D embellishments and it doesn't capture the sparkle but it is quicker than using the camera. Love the little heart brad you used as the center of your flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Nina ..this card is wonderful ..so beautiful ....I think I must came and get some lessons ....please oh please

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww - I will hunt about for any you may have sent me.

    I think this card is so beautiful, I love the swirlies on it!

    Sorry I was late in checking today, too much going on.

    Loves ya,
    Sis

    ReplyDelete