December 7, 2008

Happy Sunday – Today’s post is going to be quick.

This card was made for my husband’s nephew, I love how he just casually asked me to create a card in such a short period of time amidst Christmas preparation craziness. Can I say no... not at all :).



Supplies: Brown Cardstock, Kraft Cardstock by Stampin’ Up, Designer paper- Deja Views Small Polka Dots, Happy Birthday – Rubberstamp Ave, Offray – Brown Ribbon, Misc tan buttons, Jo-Ann Craft Essentials Copper Embossing powder.

3 comments:

  1. This is a WONDERFUL Masculine looking layout - ohhh you'd die to get in my button collection these days! haha.

    Can we say no, NO, we can't but they better not say no (husband) when you need to go to the scrap store to tank up on supplies again, right? *grin*

    LOVE seeing your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina,what a great masculine card. I loved how you carried on the theme of dots from your paper by putting the buttons on your ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this card ....love the dot paper..way to go girl ...another one that is awesome

    ReplyDelete