December 16, 2008

This is another of my Christmas cards I sent out. It was the first time I was trying out my Stamp-a-ma-jig from Stampin’ Up. I wanted to overlay clear embossing power to give it a sparkle, in this picture it distorts the image slightly on the card itself it does not give the same blurred look.


Supplies: Natural, burgundy and sage from Nature Preserve Recycled cardstock, Paper Bag Studios- Lone Tree, Designer Paper Basic Grey Fruit Cake Pine Branch, Misc gingham ribbon, Epoxy Sticker.

2 comments:

  1. This is MINE. Mine all Mine. No, not that I designed it, but its from YOU, sweet sisser! The photo truly does not do it justice, its sooo pretty. The tree is all glimmery goldenness and even Mr. Miles said "Hay, thats NICE" without any sort of coercion so that tells you how nice it truly is.

    Thank you and hugs!

    ~ Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. another beauty way to go girl...

    ReplyDelete