January 6, 2009

Another quick request card for today, my husband is wonderful at requesting cards on short notice. Maybe I should sit him down with some paper and a glue stick J
I used the light tent on this portrait, not bad for a non-photographer me thinks. The picture does not really show that the bandaid stamp is double layered and I used good ol’ Microsoft word for the quote.



Supplies: Gray & Black cardstock, Designer papers – S.E.I Charlemagne, Bandaid stamp – Unknown designer, popup dimensionals, MultiCraft Imports Ribbon.

There are times when I sit down to create a card that I have no idea what I am going to do, I mean I may know I need to make a birthday card or a thank you card but I may not have an idea to work with, other times if I know that a card needs to be made it will cycle around my head until I put glue to paper. I stumble through techniques and toy with new products or shiny bits but I never really feel like I KNOW what I am doing most of the time. I sure am glad that I end up with a card rather than bits of paper just stacked in random array (well most of the time). Rambling… I am going now.

Have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. you think FAST on your feet, sister! Sometimes my best projects are born this way. I always grumble when stressed, but then come up with something I'd never think of if I had 'a plan'.

    Have you ever tried 'scraplifting' other cards? (sort of copying the template/idea of others?)

    I love it when you share more than just the cards themselves, though they are marvelous.

    You did terrific with you light tent.

    U teach me?

    Love,
    Sisser Dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. well girl ...you have a talent ..and your cards are always the best. An dya I am still waiting to hear when lessons starts ....you could do it over the internet ...pleaseeee
    Have a great day

    hugs

    ReplyDelete