January 28, 2009

I seem to be doing a lot of cutting out and using dimentionals to pop items up a lot these past few weeks. I did so much cutting out of shapes at the last Stampin! Up workshop that I don’t quite dislike it as much as I did before. This card is no exception. I apologize for the horrible card portrait, it really does not do this card justice. I love this stamps set, I have used it a couple of times but I am still getting a feel for it. The center is on dimentionals to give it a 3D look.



Supplies: Craft Cardstock – Stampin! Up, black and white cardstock – The Paper Company, Designer Paper – Memory Stor , Baroque Motifs – Stampin! Up, Black gems, Dimentionals

2 comments:

  1. different look ....unique ...I do like it you are so talented girl. Barry says way to go sis. Well Nina can't wait till tomorrow to see another awesome card.

    hugs & smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it funny how we get into habits of doing one thing for periods of time... then we put them away for a bit, then something inspires us again later on. Sort of a creative journey!

    Actually, you've got me 'cutting out' and pasting things on to stand out 3d ish too!

    I always love seeing what you come up with next, I look forward to each visit!

    ♥ Sis

    ReplyDelete