January 27, 2009

Remember that cute little baby card for a little lady I made a few weeks back… opps, Welcome Benjamin.

Saying Ben’s family likes baseball is putting it mildly, hence the baseball theme to this new little boy’s welcome card. I used the ball, mitt and ball cap from Microsoft Clipart. I also used Microsoft Office for the wording.

You can see in this portrait that Bear is popped up with dimensional, I colored him with watercolor pencils.



Supplies: Navy and blue metallic cardstock – Bazzill, Designer Paper – K&Company, Digi Stamp – C.C. Designs – Bear Hugs- Sitting Bear, Studio G – Boy Stamp, Microsoft Word clipart, Jesse James – Color Me Blue button, Dimentionals

See ya later,


3 comments:

  1. Good Morning Nina:)
    Aww..it's adorable!!How cute!!:)
    How do you come up with so many ideas? I sometimes sit and just try to think of something to do and I get a blank.:) Then other times..it seems to come easily.Do you have that too?
    Thanks for sharing your works of art with us.:)
    Now to see if I can fit a post in before going with DD to shop.:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Benjamin...mom most love this card ...way to go Nina ...so personal and so from the heart.


    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's the CUTEST lil bear! I love the watercolors - they give a look you just can't get from printed. HOw thoughtful of you to reflect the parents love of baseball! YOu think up the neatest things!

    ReplyDelete