February 20, 2009

Card #4, This project was suppose to be a scrapbook page however only half the workshop was interested in making a page so she adapted it to a card. I think she did a wonderful job. I saved attaching my butterfly till I got home as I wanted to 3D it with some pop-dots. The technique we were shown for this one was color variant on the stamps, a sponge was used to blend the edges of the ink before stamping. I love the butterfly with its swirls and text.



Supplies: All Supplies are Stampin’ Up - Garden Green and handsome hunter cardstock, Simple Friendship stamp set, Patterns- Designer Paper, Pop Dots.

Happy Friday.

2 comments:

  1. HAYYY - I've been thinking butterflies too, how cool is that. You and I sure think along the same lines a lot. Just genetics... or??

    ♥ Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina your instructor is awesome ..way to change the ideas to a card ..love it and you adding the butterfly ..just that touch of talented . It is an awesome card ..love it


    hugs

    ReplyDelete