May 23, 2009

It is another beautiful day here, I thought I would get a quick post in before heading off for my workout with Survivor Bootcamp. What a great morning for it.

I am not going to post steps with this card. I will do a quick outline though as this was a pretty quick card. I wanted the focal point of the card to be the swirly Birthday, I am embossed it with a burgundy embossing powder. I used two sizes of ribbon glued together for across the center. The flowers are leftover from a long time ago, they are already put together with brads and pop dots on the back.


Supplies: Tan, mustard and burgundy cardstock, Designer Paper from DCWV The Far East Stack, Stamp-is Swirly Birthday, misc ribbon and flowers.

Have a great weekend.


1 comment:

  1. very pretty ...love the Happy Birthday ...way to go ..have a great weekend

    hugs

    ReplyDelete