I think I will try something new, I am going to add some ROUGH steps on how I make my cards. I pretty much fly by the seat of my pants when I make them so this could be interesting. I won't add in all the time I reposition or change my mind.
Supplies: The Paper Company – Blond Columns cardstock, green cardstock, BoBunny – Abbey Road Sky – designer paper, Pinkcatstudios – misc flower, Rubber Stampede – Just a note, Offray ribbon – Green.
1) Cut the card stock 8.5 by 5.5, fold in half for a 4 ¼ by 5 ½ card. I did not assemble the card until all pieces were all ready and had its place.
2) Cut the next layer of cardstock to a size that fits you likes, I always like a small border.
3) Cut am additional designer paper layer.
4) Round edges of cardstock and designer paper with a corner punch.
5) Use Spellbinders Large Deckled Mega Rectangles to cut watercolor paper for stamping the flower, cut out a slightly larger green cardstock piece.
6) Use Spellbinders Double ended Tags for stamping Just a note. I outlined this item with green ink.
7) Stamp images, color flowers (I used my atyouSpica glitter markers to add sparkle)
8) Glue 2nd two layers, assemble ribbon and tag and glue as well, glue flower rectangles to smaller green cardstock
9) Glue to Cream cardstock. Personalize the back of the card with signature stamp.
Did I miss any steps? Comments always welcome