June 1, 2009

Another start of a week, I hope a great weekend was had by all. I attended a Stampin’ Up! workshop yesterday and I will show you the resulting projects a little later this week.

This was a simple fun card, I have been wanting to use this cupcake stamp since I got it. I colored it with my atyou Spica glitter markers. The cupcake icing I did multiple layers of Stickles to get the look I wanted. I did end up with more glitter covering my fingers and capri’s then I did on the cupcake I am sure, all in good fun and my Survivor Bootcamp instructor was suitable impressed with glitter covering my workout clothing :). I love the designer paper by BoBunny, it is double sided and both sides are great. The card is bright but cheerful, I just had to add the brilliant green glitter paper, then match the ribbon and the glitter marker.


Supplies: Cream cardstock, green glitter designer paper-DCWV , BoBunny-Abbey Road Sky-designer paper, Birthday Wishes-Stamp-it, Sarah Beise-Cupcake, Misc green ribbon, Stickles-Fruit Punch.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment