August 31, 2009

Hello lonely blog - I spend a wonderful week with my sister. The last couple of blog posts I had set up delayed posted before I left. I will post a couple of pictures and some cards I made when I was on my second half of my vacation a little later this week.

Until then I still have some pictures from cards I made before I left.

Supplies: Cream, mustard and black cardstock, Stampabilites – Cattails and Dragonflies, Martha Stewart Dimensional pearl stickers, patterned dot ribbon, Cuttlebug- Script Texture

2 comments:

  1. aww cattails and dragonflies ...so cute ...love the colors you used in this card ...bet you had a great time on your visit with your sis ...how did the salsa turn out great I bet...it was so good last year....

    well have a great week

    hugs
    judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a most wonderful time with you too, Sis. I want to grow up and make cards like you some day *giggle* Your cards are not done justice on your blog - they are always very three dimensional and tactile. You have a real talent for making classy cards.

    SO glad to see you posting again. My blog was a lil lonely too lately due to visiting with you!

    I'll be checking on you more regular like!

    Love,
    Sis

    ReplyDelete