September 4, 2009

Just a quick post this morning, I am heading into a long weekend this weekend so I am hoping that I can do a little catchup on my blog hopping, maybe getting a card or two created and to finally post a little something about my vacation that now seems like it was enjoyed months ago.


I love this stamp set, I did a series of cards as soon as I had my hands on it. I was playing with separating the colors on the stamp with my tombo markers, I though it turned out nice.

Have a great Friday.

Supplies: Cream, pink and teal cardstock, Designer Paper K&Company Addison Swirl Collage Flat Paper, Stampin’ Up! – Asian Artistry, Kaiser Scrapbook Rhinestones, pink mesh ribbon.

1 comment:

  1. love the card Nina ... glad your holidays were awesome. How is the salsa this year? Have a great long weekend ..


    hugs
    judy

    ReplyDelete