January 15, 2010

This is another cute idea from my last Close to my Heart workshop. This card is called an Easel Card, both this card and the card posted previously are made from instructions found on SplitcoastStampers.

I took this picture at an angle in hopes to catch how it us held open by the sentiments section that is popped up with popdots. The humingbird is also on popdots.

We used shadow stamping for the flower. The wonderful thing I like about both of the designs we made at this workshop is they fold down and use in a 4 3/8 x 5 3/4 (invitation)envelopes.


Have a great Friday,


Supplies: All supplies are Close to My Heart

1 comment:

  1. How clever and creative. These foldy cards are FUN. You always seem to find something new and attractive.

    Thanks for sharing with us (and including resources!)

    Love you my talented Sis!

    ReplyDelete