February 1, 2010

I am trying to be frugal with my craft spending for a few months, so I limited myself to a single stamp last visit to the local stamp store. I was drawn to this cling mount stamp from Magenta. I could picture this simple card in my head when I saw it.

This designer paper may not be the best combination for this stamp but it was the one that I seemed to be calling to me at the time. All the large print flowers, vines and bugs are fuzzy. I coloured the poppy with my Sprica glittter markers so they glisten nicely.





Supplies: Cream, tan and burgundy cardstock, Designer Paper - Creative Imaginations - Christine Adolph, Magenta - Crafy Indiviguals - Poppy, Recollections - Red pearls, Spica markers - Lipstick and Melon.


1 comment:

  1. another awesome card ...so the new year is here ..when is the first class...heheh:)

    hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete