June 22, 2011

Happy mid-week. Just a quick post, for one of those challenges of past. This is #3 from Clean and Simple Sunday. I know I am long past the challenge date but it was still fun to take a chance with the sketch.

I changed it up just a little but I think it turned out nicely.



I used a embellishment from Jolee's Boutique that I have had for a long time, added a simple sentiment and some ribbon.


Supplies: Cream and blue cardstock, Designer Paper-Memory box, Jolee's Boutique, TPC Studio-Brush Stroke greetings, misc ribbon.


Cheers,
Nina

3 comments:

  1. Sister - now I KNOW we are not seeing the true gorgeousness of your card. I am photo-enhancing it in my mind. The teensy flowers are amazing and I'll bet the gems on the flowers twinkle in the light.

    Thank you for sharing your pretty card no matter when you made it.

    Love you,
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful Nina! A job well done....I liked how you changed it up...just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Nina:)
    I agree..your card is Beautiful!!:)Simple but Elegant!! Love the way you changed it up too!
    Have a wonderful weekend my friend!

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete