September 6, 2011

Good Morning - A quick post for a Clean and Simple Sunday Challenge.

This is the sketch:


I started by using a spider web embossing folder to add a large web to the black background. I added a couple of layers of designer paper and finally the stamped sentiment. I finished with a small spider embellishment.

Supplies: Natural White and black cardstock, Designer Paper-Echo Park, GStudio-Halloween Harvest, misc tree stamps, Cuttlebug-Embossing folder, Martha Stewart punch, Jolee Spiders Web.

Cheers,
Nina

5 comments:

  1. Ha, look at this, Little Sis - such a fun card. I love how you saw a halloween idea when there was a flower in the sketch. Your mind is so creative.

    Love u
    Big Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love it! And I love the spider embellishment! Thanks for joining the Clean & Simple Sunday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - what a fantastic spooky card - Terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO COOL!! I LOVE the spider web embossing too!

    I just bought a snow flake embossing folder for Christy's Cuttle Bug machine. Can't wait to start Christmas cards!!:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    P.S.Thank you so much for stopping by and wishing Jimmy a Happy Birthday.:) He had a great time.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card! I too chose a Halloween theme for my card & played along with you in BRENDA'S CCAS21.

    I posted mine via (cathiessweetspot.blogspot.com/)

    I also have a Challenge using MY OWN FREE Clip Art 'BEST WITCHES' PENNANT FLAGE BANNER @

    http://cathiesparties.blogspot.com/
    (This is my blog related to party stuff!)

    Anyone can join in - LOVE to see you there!

    ReplyDelete