September 6, 2011

365 Card Challenge-Day 190-Card Recipe.

 The Card Recipe and here are the ingredients:

4.25" x 5.5" Card
One Additional Piece of Cardstock (any size)
4 Stickers
4 Buttons
Sentiment

I have never been very good at following recipes. In this case, I am not over fond of the results.

I created 4 small buttons from a small EK Success leaf punch and embossed them with clear embossing powder  and the beautiful leaf stickers are Jolee. I really don't show them off very well but they are darn sticky and once they were attached there was no un-sticking them without tearing them apart.

 
 

Supplies: Natural Cream and brown cardstock, Designer Paper-DCWV, Hot off the Press-Tiny words and images, Cuttlebug embossing folder, EK Success leaf punch, Jolee Dimensional Stickers.
 
Cheers,
Nina

4 comments:

  1. Hay L'Sis,

    Yes, half the time we want a good stickin' sticker but then once its on its like permanent.

    I think your card is wonderful - I'm feeling fallish and this just fills the ticket.

    Love you and looking forward to our next challenge.

    Muah,
    Sistah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina I love this-- such a lovely way to play the 365 cards!

    Cheers from Bangalore ,India
    Dr Sonia S V
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I have finally caught up too...with your blog.LOL
    I know what you mean too about stuff sticking and then you can't remove it without tearing the background paper too.I have started laying the project out before sticking them to the card stock permanently and that has seemed to help me some.:)(I change my mind a LOT..hehe)

    Have a FANTASTIC day!!

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this - it makes me eager for Fall!!

    ReplyDelete