September 3, 2011

Happy Saturday, the sun is shining and my son and I are going to take advantage by going for a hike. So this is just a quick post to play catch up for yesterdays 365 Card Challenge-Day 186-Pick a Pattern.

Challenge details:
It's called Pick-a-Pattern because you need to create a pattern somewhere on your card using embellishments.

I am still in Halloween card mode, I made a random pattern with my clear embossed bats that I cut with my Cricut and Sure Cuts a lot software. I could also say that my little dabs of Stickles on my scallop form a circular pattern.



I used a circle punch to cut out my "moon" I embossed Trick or Treat in black, stamped some ghoulish trees in gray then edged with some Memento Cantaloupe. I used a EK success punch for the small banner edge.

Supplies: Natural White and black cardstock, Designer Paper- Echo Park, Fiskars-Halloween Night, Stampin' Up!-Lovely as a Tree, misc punches.

Enjoy your Saturday,

Cheers,
Nina

4 comments:

  1. Pretty card! I love how you did the sentiment/moon and the negative strip.

    ~ Ü ~ Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lettering on the background, the paper and colors all look so good together-- fabulous creation

    Cheers from Bangalore ,India
    Dr Sonia S V
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You have been so busy with all of your cards...how do you do it? :)
    Well there are just so many since the last time i was here i thought i would just let you know here on this post that they are all wonderful as always.
    I hope i can get a Mojo done here this next week as life has been very busy.
    Hope you had a great long weekend and looking forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Nina:)
    LOVE your card!! I think you did an EXCELLENT job on making a pattern with your elements.COOL card!!:)

    ReplyDelete