September 5, 2011

A very quick second post, to play catchup for yesterdays 365 Card Challenge - Day 188-Super Sketchy Sunday.



This sketch was a little intimidating at first, then I found that paper on the floor this morning and I though I would change the sketch a little and make it look like a Victorian Envelope.

I cut all the designer paper and cardstock, added a black velvet ribbon. I used spellbinders dies for the circles and stamped and embossed with black the flower stamp.

Supplies: Cream and black cardstock, Designer Paper-Unknown, Spellbinders nestabilities, The Stamps of Life-icon4us, black velvet ribbon.

Cheers,
Nina

6 comments:

  1. HA! That is SO clever! sister, you never cease to amaze me. the patterns work perfect for this, creating lots of visual interest!

    Love u,
    Sis

    I want my comments to do this too - show up right away - how did you make this happen? Cough it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very classy! Love the lack of color, it really dresses it up. Thanks for joining us at 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another PRETTY card!! LOVE IT! You can't beat black and white!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Preciosa y elegante!
    Me encanta, ha hecho un gran trabajo con el sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. {{thud}} girl this is stunning!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhhh love the black and white here!!!! gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete