January 11, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #17

Happy Wednesday, I love that it is mid week. The early week blues are behind us and the fun slide to the weekend begins.
It is time for a new Freshly Made Sketches Challenge. I had fun making my card with this sketch.


I wanted a softer looking card this week, I have had this pretty paper for a long time but passed it by time and time again but I was determined this week. I have the panel and sentiment popped up with foam tape, then finished with some pearls.


Supplies: Natural White and brown cardstock, Designer Paper-Daisy Bucket Designs, TPC-Cardmaking Hello, Sizzlits Little Leaves, Kaisercraft pearls.

Please drop by the Freshly Made Sketches blog to take a look at fantastic sample cards that the Design Team members have created. I am looking forward to all the wonderful creations to be submitted for this challenge.

Cheers,
Nina

15 comments:

  1. Wow, this paper is beautiful! So perfect for this sketch! Love the little pearls at the corner and on the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty paper - and you turned it into a very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card - the colours you've used are so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Nina, I love the soft pink colour too. And the shadowing of the leaves is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome card! it is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is perfect Sis, you mind if I lift this idea - its soooo beautiful! Giving me ideas already.

    Love you,
    BIG Sis

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you set off the leaves with the darker cardstock to create some depth. And the designer paper is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! I too love the pink. Great DP and love the little added pearl on the "H".

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow love the different way you made the layouts ..awesome colors. You always found awesome papers.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. The pale pinks are gorgeous and i like the little pearls too. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card too Nina:)
    Pink is one of my favorite colors...all of them,soft pink,bright pink,country rose..etc.When you put them altogether..so AWESOME!!I too LOVE your little pearls...and the way you have made the panel with the pretty leaves and sentiment pop up!:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty, Nina! Love the paper you used and how you made the leaves pop on that image panel!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card, love the layered leaf image Nina and the patterned paper is beautiful ...the pearls are lovely finishing touch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this with the brown detailing. It makes it even more crisp and clean, and really shows off the lines of the sketch. Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your pink pearls add a fun girly touch! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete