February 7, 2012

Mojo Monday #227

A quick post this evening for the current Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge. I have been under the weather the last couple of days so I have not been feeling all that creative.
 

I thought I would get a head start on Easter cards, I had some left over lacey mulberry and used for the  top portion of the card the rest is all Memory Box from my stash.


Supplies: Cream and purple cardstock, Designer Paper- Memory Box and Mulberry, Inspired by Stamping-All Year Wishes II, Spellbinders Nestabilities, misc flower punches, Recollections-Pearls, misc ribbon.

Cheers,
Nina

5 comments:

  1. Aww..Nina..so sorry you aren't feeling well.:( Get better soon my friend!

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sis,

    I know you won't let health issues kick YOUR butty. Look at you, carding while not so well. I especially like the mulberry paper on your card, adds a nice soft "touchable wallpaper" feel both to the eyes and I bet your fingers too.

    Very sweet!
    Love, Sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOH, Nina! this is so pretty! love those papers! hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So soft and pretty! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Easter all ready :) Well i hope you are feeling better!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete