April 29, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #32

My husband’s birthday is in a couple of days, I am almost embarrassed to say I am down to the wire with his birthday card creation. It is done though and hopefully he will not know that I was dragging my feet.

This week’s Freshly Made Sketches inspired me, although I wandered off the sketches path a little :).


The motorcycle looked a wee bit cramped on a square card so I changed it up a little.  I was not sure about the stripped paper but had it glued down before I could double think it. I printed off a little wheel and layered it as an additional embellishment.



Supplies: Natural Ivory and brown cardstock, Designer Paper-Simple Stories, Stampin’ Up!-Motorcycle, Hot off the Press-Tiny Words, Spellbinders, misc brads, twine and clipart.

Cheers,
Nina

2 comments:

  1. love the card and we all know he will love it too...girl you are so talented and I am so behind comments and even trying to get a card done ...you and your ideas do make me want to give a card a try thank you for sharing.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful! Such a fantastic masculine card and that little wheel is great. Glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete